2021 Corks for Kids Path
The kids need our support and we cannot continue to postpone our efforts. We remain cautiously optimistic as COVID vaccines offer a “light at the end of the tunnel.” But due to the unpredictability of another pandemic wave, and everyone’s safety being an utmost concern we plan to make this year’s event a virtual celebration of Kids Path.
We hope you will join us!
2021 Corks for Kids Path | Party in Place
All proceeds benefit Kids Path, a specialized program of AuthoraCare Collective that supports children coping with serious illness and loss.
We know that a virtual toast doesn’t compare to our traditional Corks for Kids Path experience. But we must forge ahead with raising critical resources for the program. While the pandemic is affecting the way we gather, it has also made coping with illness and grief more challenging than ever.
So, this year Corks for Kids Path will be a “Party in Place.” On Wednesday, June 23, we will gather from 6:00-6:30 pm on Zoom to raise our glasses and toast the amazing work of Kids Path. Our team is arranging a brief, yet exciting, program. Each guest and sponsor will receive a small bottle of bubbly along with their log-in instructions to participate and “raise a glass!”
A few silver linings about a “Party in Place” event:
- You can still dress to impress or wear your sweats!
- The abbreviated event is on Wednesday night, leaving your weekend open for other activities.
- A Case for the Cause: You still have the option to purchase wine from our partners at Zeto who will donate 100% of the profits to Kids Path. Cases can be preordered for $250 each. Zeto is curating a case of reds, a case of whites and a mixed case. Cases will be available for pick up or delivered locally the week of the event.
- An Experience Raffle: We are selling 100 raffle tickets for $100 each for a chance to win a wonderful experience to be used in the future! The experience will be redeemable over the next two years. So, even if you aren’t comfortable traveling now, the prize will be waiting for you. The winning ticket will be drawn at our event on June 23, and the winning ticket holder will be able to choose from among the following adventures:
- An In-Home Wines of Italy Tasting
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail Tour
- Nashville City Tour with a Grand Ole Opry House Backstage Tour
- The best Silver Lining of all is that we get to support Kids Path while staying safe and healthy!
Please consider supporting the children we serve by participating in this year’s Corks for Kids Path event with your continued sponsorship and purchase of wine and raffle tickets. More than ever, your participation is greatly needed.
Interested in sponsoring the 2021 event?
Secure your sponsorship today! Gain exposure for your organization while helping a wonderful local program, or simply show your support as an individual or couple.
For more information…Make Your Sponsorship Payment
To learn more, contact Paul Russ, Vice President of Marketing and Development, at [email protected] or 336.478.2502
Thank you to this year’s sponsors
|Leigh Ann & Steve Klee|
|Sally B. Cone|
|Abby & Jim Donnelly|
|Michelle & Matt Mason|
|Fay & Mike Hoggard|
|Nancy M. Doll|
|Sammy & Sue Sciabbarrasi|
|Donald & Joanne Lahey|
|Sandy & Lisa Duck|
|Patti & Rob Gasparello|