Volunteer with Us
Our volunteers at AuthoraCare Collective truly make a difference, and they perform a variety of services. You can be a part of a wonderful team of local people (currently 300+) who serves others. Whatever scenario fits your unique skills and personality, AuthoraCare needs you!
How to Become a Volunteer
Those interested in volunteering with AuthoraCare are asked to complete the following steps:
1. Attend a two-hour Volunteer Information Session. Information Sessions are typically held each quarter. Visit our Volunteer Calendar to view upcoming information sessions.
2. Complete and submit a volunteer application, including three references. Call us at 336.621.2500 to request an application.
3. Attend new volunteer training.
4. Complete an online interview after training.
5. Participate in a background check.
6. Commit to volunteering 24 hours per year.
7. Maintain Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
For questions about volunteer applications and requirements, please contact us.