Volunteer with Us
Our volunteers at AuthoraCare Collective truly make a difference, and they perform a variety of services. You can be a part of a wonderful team of local people (currently 300+) who serves others. Whatever scenario fits your unique skills and personality, AuthoraCare needs you!
How to Become a Volunteer
Those interested in volunteering with AuthoraCare are asked to complete the following steps:
1. Complete and submit a volunteer application, including three references. Call us at 336.621.2500 to request an application or click the button below.
2. Teens 14-18 are welcome to become a volunteer and will fill out a teen application and review information with their parents.
3. Attend new volunteer training of 4 sessions, including TB tests (provided by AuthoraCare at no cost.)
4. Complete an interview after training.
5. Commit to volunteering 24 hours per year, based on your schedule and availability.
6. Maintain Continuing Education Units (CEUs), provided to you through our newsletter and support groups.
For questions about volunteer applications and requirements, please contact us. We look forward to meeting you and having you become part of our Volunteer Family!AuthoraCare Volunteer Services Application