Commemorative bricks create a lasting tribute to a loved one. Each fall, these engraved bricks are installed in the walkways of the rose garden at Beacon Place and the Kids Path garden on our Greensboro Campus.
To have your commemorative brick installed in time for the dedication ceremony in the fall, please place your order by June 1.
Bricks ordered now will be installed in Fall of 2023.
Things to know as you fill out the form below:
- The minimum donation per brick is $150.
- Bricks can be placed at Beacon Place or Kids Path in Greensboro.
- Each brick can have a maximum of three lines and 20 characters (including spaces) per line.
- Bricks are installed once a year in the fall.
- The annual deadline to guarantee your brick is installed in the current year is June 30.
If you have questions or need further assistance with your brick purchase, please contact the Development Department at [email protected] or 336.621.2500 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. We appreciate your gift supporting AuthoraCare Collective! To order your brick, please fill out your payment and inscription information.
Please Note: You will receive a letter and/or telephone call from the resource development department to confirm specific wording and placement of your brick.
Clicking the submit button more than once will result in your credit card being charged multiple times. Reloading or refreshing the content on this page will also result in your credit card being charged multiple times.