Medical Services for Children
Kids Path is a specialized program of AuthoraCare Collective. We offer different levels of care to respond to your child’s needs.
When a child is diagnosed with a serious condition, the family faces questions and challenges. Please know you are not alone.
We have such respect and deep appreciation for the care and love you provide your child. We are available to help with changes in your child’s condition and symptoms, as well as to lend a caring hand, an open heart and a listening ear.
Kids Path’s Burlington Campus provides home health services to children with life-threatening and life-limiting illnesses or conditions. Home Health services include routine nursing visits, social work and counseling services and other therapies as ordered by the physician.
We offer supportive services for parents who are expecting a baby with a life-threatening condition at, or shortly after, birth.
Perinatal services include:
- Assistance with addressing goals during pregnancy, delivery and the time following the baby’s birth.
- Supportive counseling for parents and siblings.
- Access to resources and referrals as needed.
- Assistance with the creation of memories and keepsakes.
- Plan of care for the baby at home if desired.