- “Precious Hands” plaster molding kits.
- Stepping stone cement kits.
- Wooden craft boxes – (unfinished wood) (medium).
- Small glass craft jars with lids.
- iPod docking station.
- Wii video console.
- Portable DVD players.
- Walmart, Target, Michael’s and AC Moore gift cards.
- Diapers – sizes three and up.
- Donations to cover the cost of children’s bereavement books for our lending library.
- Individually wrapped snacks (NOT homemade or perishable) and juice boxes or Capri suns.
Counseling and Education Center
- Contributions to cover the purchase of new books for the lending library.
- Gift cards (small denominations) to purchase personal care items needed by individual patients.
- Bird seed for outdoor feeders.
- Dry cat food for the Beacon Place cats.
- 2 Radio/CD players.
- Movies: VHS and DVD.
- Individually-wrapped hard candy.
- Personal care items such as lotion, chapstick or lip balm.
- Deck of playing cards or hand-held games.
- Coloring books, activity books and crayons for the children’s corner.
- Homemade cookies and treats to be shared with patients and visitors in the Beacon Place family room.