- “Precious Hands” plaster molding kits.
- Stepping stone cement kits.
- Wooden craft boxes – (unfinished wood) (medium).
- Small glass craft jars with lids.
- iPod docking station.
- Wii video console.
- Portable DVD players.
- Walmart, Target, Michael’s and AC Moore gift cards.
- Diapers – sizes three and up.
- Donations to cover the cost of children’s bereavement books for our lending library.
- Individually wrapped snacks (NOT homemade or perishable) and juice boxes or Capri suns.
Counseling and Education Center
- Contributions to cover the purchase of new books for the lending library.
- Gift cards (small denominations) to purchase personal care items needed by individual patients.
- Bird seed for outdoor feeders.
- Dry cat food for the Beacon Place cats.
- 2 Radio/CD players.
- Movies: VHS and DVD.
- Individually-wrapped hard candy.
- Personal care items such as lotion, chapstick or lip balm.
- Deck of playing cards or hand-held games.
- Coloring books, activity books and crayons for the children’s corner.
- Homemade cookies and treats to be shared with patients and visitors in the Beacon Place family room.
If you have questions about nonmonetary gifts, or if you would like to donate something not listed above, please contact us.