CAP/C Case Management
For patients who are enrolled in Community Alternatives Program for Children (CAP/C), our Kids Path nurses serve as the case manager and assist with identifying care needs. Our case manager will develop a plan of care to meet your child’s needs while monitoring and coordinating the services and supplies in that plan of care through the CAP/C program.
We offer supportive services for parents who are expecting a baby with a life-threatening condition at, or shortly after, birth.
Perinatal services include:
- Assistance with addressing goals during pregnancy, delivery and the time following the baby’s birth.
- Supportive counseling for parents and siblings.
- Access to resources and referrals as needed.
- Assistance with the creation of memories and keepsakes.
- Plan of care for the baby at home if desired.